What is JxBrowser?
How to setup JXBrowser?
Configuring JXBrowser requires adding a new driver-browser pair to your Agilitest .atsProperties configuration file. This file is by default in the following directory: your user directory, followed by .actiontestscript).
You must add a <browser> section as follows:
- <name> is the name you want to print in Agilitest
- <driver> : Download the latest Selenium driver for Chromium integrated with JXBRowser, available at:
3. Unzip the driver file and copy the file "chromedriver.exe" into the installation directory of Agilitest drivers (by default: your user directory, followed by .actiontestscript/drivers).
4. The file "chromedriver.exe" should be renamed by the name of the driver you gave in your configuration file (in this case jxbrowser.exe, but you can give the name you want as long as it does not impact the Chrome driver and the .exe file matches what is configured in the .atsProperties file).
5. <path>: path to the executable that launches your JXBrowser application
6. The configuration of JXBrowser must allow remote debugging on port 9222. (https://jxbrowser.support.teamdev.com/support/solutions/articles/9000013082-remote-debugging-port)