What to do when my AGILITEST editor does not allow me to open a test and capture channel: nothing happens when I open a channel.
If it's a JDK problem, then
- Follow the dedicated user guide available in the User Guide - First Time Installation section to verify that the Java has been installed.
If it is a problem of drivers and / or libraries (file blocked by firewall or antivirus) in case there are two possible solutions :
1- Repeat the operation making sure that the blocking does not repeat (temporary neutralization of the antivirus)
- Close Agilitest
- Access the user folder on your machine to manually delete both "drivers" and "libs" folders
- Re-open Agilitest to force a regeneration of files with the latest versions available in SAAS
2- Use the manual package download function to deploy it yourself in the later directories:
- Via the "Configurations" menu, download the zipped package of Drivers and Libraries
- The archive "ats.zip" will be automatically downloaded via your default browser
- Unzip this archive "ats.zip" which contains the folders "drivers" and "libs" in your own user folder type