Agilitest, the leader in Continuous Functional Validation, is growing fast. To support the technological development of our product, we're looking for a n Artificial Intelligence Researcher to join the team.
As part of our development team, the engineer / researcher in artificial intelligence will be responsible for setting up the IT architectures allowing the implementation of artificial intelligence within our IT solutions.
He/she will have to be proactive in the implementation of neural network architectures, the way they communicate with our solutions, their optimization and the optimization of their use by our customers, of their possible evolutions.
- Torch Artificial Intelligence Framework / Lua Language (or equivalent)
- Application developed in Flex and Java
- Knowledge of Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, MondgoDB, Apium, HTML5 and DOM technologies a plus
Agile development method in integrated teams, organization in Scrum / Kanban and regular delivery sprints.
Team on a human scale, empowerment of employees on the delivery of functionalities.
Young and dynamic team.
- Master's degree is required (Engineering school or equivalent), PhD in IT / AI is preferred
- Knowledge and in-depth curiosity about information systems
- Full professional proficiency in English
- First work or school experience of implementing neural networks (machine learning or deep learning)
- If possible a first experience with a software publisher or IT services company
- You are result-oriented, passionate about new technologies and customer satisfaction
- You are passionate about IT in general and AI in particular
- You combine organization, rigor, openness, enthusiasm and the ability to adapt
- You are able to go the extra mile when necessary
Package & perks
Salary package: Fixed salary + awesome perks (efficient medical insurance plan, restaurant vouchers, etc.)
Location: Bastia (Corsica)
Do you want to join us?
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org