Agilitest offers a unique approach to the design of automatic functional tests providing a constant global visibility of the quality of the software on web technologies, Windows Desktop, mobile and web services.
In the era of Agile teams and DevOps integration, Agilitest allows testers, whether they are technicalor functional to easily create, maintain, and perform automatic functional tests.
Your main missions
Created in 2017, Agilitest is now in full commercial acceleration and is looking for a Software test expert / customer success consultant to boost its notoriety and its traction on the French market as well as internationally. The responsibilities of the open position will encompass the following:
- Pre-sales activities: In close collaboration with the sales team, you will organize shows to the prospects and customers, online or on premises when necessary, organize follow-up during their evaluation phases, you will answer to technical and functional questions about our solutions.
- Events: You will participate in events and demonstrate our solutions (webinars, user groups, national and international exhibitions).
- Consulting: You will deliver some service provisions and specific trainings to our customers on short periods.
- Customer support: You will answer to questions asked through the communication channels set up to ensure the support of our customers.
- Blog posts: You will publish blog posts on testing in general and on our technologies in particular (articles, white paper, case studies, testimonials...).
You will work hand in hand on a daily basis with the management team and our sales team.
The team is young and dynamic, comfortable with remote work.
- You have 5 to 10 years of successful software testing experience.
- Agility is not just for you a question of body flexibility.
- You know how to communicate creatively and effectively around an innovative solution.
- You like to look for efficient levers to reach and convince a large number of customers and prescribers.
- Your English level is good.